VNH5019 Motor Driver Carrier
- Köp 5 för 260,10 kr 208,08 kr st och spara 10%
This carrier board for ST’s VNH5019 motor driver IC operates from 5.5 to 24 V and can deliver a continuous 12 A (30 A peak). It works with 2.5 to 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current sense feedback (an analog voltage proportional to the motor current). Along with built-in protection against reverse-voltage, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, and over-current, these features make this product a great general-purpose motor driver.
This module is a compact breakout board for ST’s high-power VNH5019 motor driver IC, a fully integrated H-bridge that can be used for bidirectional speed control of a single brushed DC motor. The basic operation of the driver is summarized below, but we also recommend careful reading of the VNH5019 datasheet (475k pdf) before using this product. The board incorporates most of the components of the typical application diagram on page 14 of the VNH5019 datasheet, including pull-up and current-limiting resistors and a FET for reverse battery protection. It ships fully populated with its SMD components, including the VNH5019, as shown in the product picture.
More info at https://www.pololu.com/product/1451
- Operating voltage: 5.5 – 24 V1
- Output current: 12 A continuous (30 maximum)
- 3V-compatible inputs
- PWM operation up to 20 kHz, which is ultrasonic and allows for quieter motor operation
- Current sense output proportional to motor current (approx. 140 mV/A; only active while H-bridge is driving)
- Motor indicator LEDs (indicates what the outputs are doing even when no motor is connected)
- Reverse-voltage protection to -16 V
- Can survive input voltages up to 41 V
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- High-side and low-side thermal shutdown
- Short-to-ground and short-to-Vcc protection