RS232 Serial Device Server (IPv4/IPv6)
- Köp 5 för 584,03 kr 467,22 kr st och spara 3%
- Köp 10 för 569,05 kr 455,24 kr st och spara 5%
CSE-H53N is an industrial RS232 to Ethernet converter that supports IPv6 addressing architecture as well as IPv4. It is an ideal solution for system integrators or solution providers who want to quickly and easily add networking capabilities to their systems so that they can remotely control and monitor their serial equipment from anywhere in the world. This industrial RS232 to Ethernet converter supporting industrial temperature range (-40C ~ +85C) comes preloaded with various communication functions(DNS, DDNS, Telnet COM Port, etc.) and strong security functions(SSL, MAC/IP filtering, etc.), along with a packet fragmentation separator.
As well as industrial environments, CSE-H53N is ideal for diverse applications such as Advertisement System(LED Signboard over Internet), Remote Console Monitoring, Control PLC over Internet, etc.
NOTE: It needs an external power supply, see related product!
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Overvoltage, Reverse voltage, Overcurrent protection circuit
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Virtual COM port (ezVSP) provided
- Serial tunneling